Vaisto Solutions aims to become a forerunner in the world of Deep Tech. We bring together smart people, smart machines and smart ways of working to create concrete business benefits and unique value. We exist to help our customers develop winning products and experiences.
We are looking for an Embedded Software specialists to join our team of enthusiastic professionals. You will be working with our team creating meaningful solutions for our industrial customers.
• You will be building our customers IoT solutions together with Vaisto project team
• Help establish technical details, drive the overall architecture, engineering practices and methodologies
• Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
• Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
• Have a suitable education, e.g. MSc in SW engineering
• Good knowledge of Linux in embedded environments; drivers, U-Boot, Kernel-level programming, etc.
• You also know some real-time operating systems and Object- Oriented software design
• You have a good understanding of embedded systems in general and experience in embedded software design using C/C++ language
• Good understanding of complex software systems
• Software architectural design skills
• Are curious and creative by nature
• Strong spoken and written communication skill in English
• Capability to work with customers and finding out what their true software needs are
• Are comfortable working with open source code, data and other material
• Familiar with words like: Yocto, U-Boot, bootloader, RTOS, JTAG, CAN, IVI, HMI, FlexCAN
• History in programming with Qt
• Familiar with Agile methodologies
• Willingness to travel to a reasonable extent
• Prior working experience in industrial domain. E.g. robotics, manufacturing, industrial automation
• Experience with 2D/3D graphics on embedded devices is a plus
• Experience with virtualization and embedded hypervisors
• Interest in electronics
• Experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
• Knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
The chance to be part of an forward looking and energetic, non-bureaucratic and capable company building killer solutions for our customers. A friendly, fun and diverse workplace where new ideas are valued. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and having fun.
To apply this position, contact: marko.luomanaho(at)vaisto.io